- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Windows Server 2022, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008
- Linux using Wine. Instructions for Linux
- .Net Framework 4.6.2 or higher
If you don’t have .Net Framework 4.6.2 or higher you can download it from Microsoft web site
Messaging system requirements
- Installed and running Message Queueing service on computer where QueueExplorer runs
- MSMQ is shipped with Windows. If it’s not already installed go to: Add or Remove programs - Add/Remove Windows Components - Message Queuing
Windows 8 and Windows 2012 can cause blue screen on some configurations when accessing remote queues. It is MSMQ issue but affects QueueExplorer users as well. More details and hotfix: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2840622
Azure Service Bus
- Azure Service Bus, Basic/Standard/Premium tier
- Not supported: Service Bus for Windows Server (Service Bus 1.1)
- ActiveMQ broker installed on Unix/Linux/Windows
- ActiveMQ 5.8 or higher.
- Enabled Rest (Jolokia) management interface. This is turned on by default with newer ActiveMQ releases. Default port: 8161.
- Enabled Openwire protocol (standard ActiveMQ messaging protocol enabled by default). Default port: 61616.
- RabbitMQ 3+
- RabbitMQ Management Plugin