Creating a connection
QueueExplorer can manage queues on remote computers too. There are several ways to change current machine:
- Toolbar (Standard edition) - choose one from list of previous computers or pick “Add new computer”
- Connect to computer... from context or main menu
- Recent computers from context or main menu
Add computer to a servers tree (PRO)
QueueExplorer Professional can hold multiple connections organized in a tree structure. Therefore you can add connections to existing ones:
- Add computer toolbar icon
- Add computer from File or Context menu
Alternative display name
You can specify more descriptive name at the bottom of “Connect” window if you want to display it instead of machine name.
Save & Connect
You can either save connection and immediatelly open it (Save & Connect), or just save it (Save).