Comparison with Azure Service Bus Portal
What does QueueExplorer offer that is not available from Azure portal?
- Preview of all queue messages - see all messages from a queue or subscription.
- Delete, Move or Copy messages between queues or topics using drag&drop or clipboard operations.
- Save/load - one or several messages can be selected at once and saved to a file. Messages can be loaded later to the same or another queue, on the same or different computer. This is great for backup purposes or for saving messages for later testing.
- Access to deadletter queues - check and fully manage deadletter queues.
- Scheduled/deferred messages - inspect and manage all scheduled or deferred messages in a queue.
- Sessions - access to all sessions in a queue, with messages inside them.
- Subscription rules/filters - inspect and adjust subscription rules and filters.
- Sort messages by any available field.
- Filtering messages by any field.
- Connect to multiple namespaces
- Group namespaces
- Tabbed interface
- Custom folders (PRO)
Schema (metadata) features (PRO)
- Export/import definitions of queueing objects - queues, topics, subscriptions.
- Copy/paste definitions of queueing objects.
- Compare schemas you can compare imported schema without applying changes.
- Bulk sender - easily send thousands of messages for performance and scalability testing, with adjustable delay after each message.