Comparison with ActiveMQ Web Console
What does QueueExplorer offer that is not available from ActiveMQ Web Console?
- Move and copy multiple messages between queues using drag&drop or clipboard operations.
- Delete multiple messages - with ActiveMQ console you can delete messages one by one. QueueExplorer allows you to delete multiple messages at once, even using sorting and filtering to help you select them.
- Save/load - one or several messages can be selected at once and saved to single file. Messages can be loaded later to the same or another queue, on the same or different computer. This is great for backup purposes or for saving messages for later testing.
- Reorder - send message to back of queue. Great for poison messages - move it to the back and let pending messages be processed - and deal with poison one latter.
- Sort messages by any available field.
- Filtering messages by any field.
- Connect to multiple ActiveMQ servers
- Group servers
- Tabbed interface
- Custom folders (PRO)
Schema (metadata) features (PRO)
- Export/import definitions of queueing objects - queues, topics, vhosts, etc.
- Copy/paste definitions of queueing objects.
- Compare schemas you can compare imported schema without applying changes.
- Bulk sender - easily send thousands of messages for performance and scalability testing, with adjustable delay after each message.