Introduction to RabbitMQ for MSMQ users
A short 6 parts Introduction. Since it was written for people who already have some MSMQ experience, it's a distilled way to get you started.
- Part 1 - Introduction
- What's an exchange, virtual host, intro about RabbitMQ queues and messages.
- Part 2 - RabbitMQ Exchanges
- Different exchange types, what are bindings and how they work.
- Part 3 - More about queues
- Queue properties and deadlettering.
- Part 4 - Policies
- What are policies and how they help us work with queues and exchanges.
- Part 5 - Distributed brokers
- How multiple RabbitMQ brokers communicate - Federation, Shovel, and clustering.
- Part 6 - Developer's perspective
- Declaring queues and exchanges, message acknowledgments and other details of publishing and consuming messages.