QueueExplorer 2.0 was released on March 15 2006.
- Support for outgoing queues
- All standard operations are available. This is a solution for all cases when messages get stuck in outgoing queue, for example when destination machine is down or replaced.
- Editing messages
- Most important message fields can be edited, including message body.
- Summary properties for multiple queues
- Selecting private queues node displays list of all private queues with selected properties. It also works for public, outgoing, and system queues