How to delete message from RabbitMQ queue
Here's how to quickly delete one or more messages from RabbitMQ queue using QueueExplorer
Step 1 - Locate message(s)
- Click on the queue in QueueExplorer to see list of messages
- Find message(s) you want to delete, either manually, or by filtering by message body, label, id...
- QueueExplorer Professional allows you to filter by more granular data, by extracting business data from messages using XPath, JSON or regular expressions.
- Select messages you want to delete
Step 2 - Delete message(s)
- Click on Delete button in toolbar, pick "Delete" from menu, or just press Delete key.