How to delete specific message from MSMQ queue
Here's how to quickly delete one or more messages from MSMQ queue using QueueExplorer:
Step 1 - Locate messages
- Click on the queue in QueueExplorer to see a list of messages:
- Find messages you want to delete, either manually, or by filtering by message body, label, id...
- QueueExplorer Professional allows you to filter by more granular data, by extracting business data from messages using XPath, JSON or regular expressions.
- Select specific messages you want to delete.
Step 2 - Delete messages
- Click on Delete button in toolbar, pick "Delete" from menu, or just press Delete key.
QueueExplorer can also:
- Delete all messages in a MSMQ queue at once - using "Purge" from context menu.